Funk Factory "Trustee"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltersrj

Reaction score
Would any of you nice Wisconsinites (is this right?) be able to pick up some FF bottles for me from the April release?

Can do a gopickitupformebro in Seattle for you in return if you'd like.

Hit me up via message.

Cheers!
Ryan

Hey all, just checking in again. I just ordered one bottle of the Fox and the Grapes. I really don't want to surrender it over. My buddy who usually picks up can't make this weekend. Can anyone help me out with one bottle? I'll send a label and will definitely pick up anything from here as a trustee for you.

Good thing I have a retired father who also enjoys beer and is literally muling my **** around the greater Midwest these days.
best do two things... bring dvelcich back into the city for adventures.... also bring your old man and his dog... the old man is cool, and the dawg needs to be snuggled by me

best do two things... bring dvelcich back into the city for adventures.... also bring your old man and his dog... the old man is cool, and the dawg needs to be snuggled by me

There is also this mystical place called "the suburbs" were you city kids can come out to play ;)

Also I really enjoy that levifunk is getting folks interested from all over the country in his Lambic Style Ale / American Lambic / Spotaneous Wild Ales / insert your favorite name of this style here.

Looking forward to seeing a few of you at the event and can't wait to try these two new beers.

There is also this mystical place called "the suburbs" were you city kids can come out to play ;)

Also I really enjoy that levifunk is getting folks interested from all over the country in his Lambic Style Ale / American Lambic / Spotaneous Wild Ales / insert your favorite name of this style here.

Looking forward to seeing a few of you at the event and can't wait to try these two new beers.
but the suburbs are far and i'd have to drive :( best believe i'll be there when the antics open up though.

i may be somewhat to blame with ryan finding out about levifunk since i sent him a scarlet letter last summer...
levi any shot that would get brewed again?

but the suburbs are far and i'd have to drive :( best believe i'll be there when the antics open up though.

i may be somewhat to blame with ryan finding out about levifunk since i sent him a scarlet letter last summer...
We plan to bring a lot of city dwellers out our way. We're literally right off the Metra tracks. There will be no excuses.

Not 100% sure if/when that will be made again. O'so has a lot of the sour blonde base aging right now, so they may make it soon enough.

Back