funky buddha

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel66

Reaction score
Anybody going next thurs? Think i may be going , happy to share a beer

What is going on next Thursday?

It's also Tampa Bay Beer Week, are you planning on being in town for any of the big events? Pegs/Huna/Huna hangover?

Im going to boca tomorrow-thurs then taking kids to Disney. Trying to squeeze in a quick trip to FB wont be making any of the others

I actually got my dates mixed up, heading to disney. Thursday. Will be heading to FB randomly one day while here

What's the deal with Funky Buddha? Do they normally sell bottles at the brewery or is it normally special release only? Growlers? Will they fill any labeled growler or does it have to be a FB growler?

I will be heading down with my kids to visit my parents in Coral Springs and wanted to hit up Funky Buddha.

Is the brewery kid friendly? Coming from Asheville I can bring my kids to any brewery in town without getting the stink eye, but that is not the case everywhere.

Growlers? Will they fill any labeled growler or does it have to be a FB growler?

They fill their own growlers only. I've seen kids there, usually early in the afternoon. Try to hit Due South (no kids after 6PM) in Boynton Beach, and Saltwater in Delray. They are close to Coral Springs.

What's the deal with Funky Buddha? Do they normally sell bottles at the brewery or is it normally special release only? Growlers? Will they fill any labeled growler or does it have to be a FB growler?

I will be heading down with my kids to visit my parents in Coral Springs and wanted to hit up Funky Buddha.

Is the brewery kid friendly? Coming from Asheville I can bring my kids to any brewery in town without getting the stink eye, but that is not the case everywhere.
If you check the board, it'll show which beers are growlerable (32oz or 128oz bottles). They use a counter pressure filler, so I think you can only use their bottles. The Boca Location doesn't do fills.

Bottles? They have had 2 releases at the Oakland Park brewery... Maple Bacon Coffee Porter & Nib Smuggler (Limited Release)... supposedly they're gonna start bottling their other beers very soon regularly.

So... believe it or not but I'm in Florida and will be attending the Morning Wood release on Saturday.

How early would you recommend we arrive if it's going on sale at open at 11?

tumblr_nnzo3zfq7V1rb2l1co1_500.gif

Pretty chill here actually. Lots of wristbands left, wristband line is small. Big line for exchange but once you get the bands you can chill until the exchange line dies down.

Beers pretty good too.

Back