GABF 2017

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In! Likely hitting Thur and Saturday member as well. Possibly the other two depending how I feel. Also hitting Denver Rare Beer Tasting on Friday. Did that for the first time last year and it was definitely better than the fest.

I decided to finally make the trek for the first time with another homie. I'll be at Saturday members session. I'm looking for a pair of Thursday tickets as well.... Slept on the decision yesterday and didn't get a chance to log in until after work, sold out. :oops: I'll be in Denver Thursday - Sunday, so definitely looking to touch some TB tips and get really weird on Friday. Ispeakforthetrees hit me up if you think you'll be around.

I decided to finally make the trek for the first time with another homie. I'll be at Saturday members session. I'm looking for a pair of Thursday tickets as well.... Slept on the decision yesterday and didn't get a chance to log in until after work, sold out. :oops: I'll be in Denver Thursday - Sunday, so definitely looking to touch some TB tips and get really weird on Friday. Ispeakforthetrees hit me up if you think you'll be around.
awe ****, could have hooked you up!

Ohhhh yeah.

Not sure if I'll go or what session. May pull a Cronkite11 and buy a ticket outside for $20.

Ohhhh yeah.

Not sure if I'll go or what session. May pull a Cronkite11 and buy a ticket outside for $20.

Haha thats the way to go.. people out there will do anything to sell tickets five mins before doors open.. I went to two sessions last year for 45 bucks... Balled out this year.. Going Thursday, and both sat.. So I'll be around for some tip touching..

This. Down to touch tips with any TB'er that week.

Except chemman14
Love-Is-In-The-Air.gif

Down in RiNo there is a winery... Also a ton of breweries.. if you go into that area I suggest dinner at the rack house.. which just so happens to be where bierstadt lagerhaus is.. and Csquarded cider.. Fins manor is dope over there as well.. OMF is a solid brewery.. the source is cool. I suggest wander around RiNO haha.

Edit: Also, if you like sour beers.. Good Zuur is the place to be...

Down in RiNo there is a winery... Also a ton of breweries.. if you go into that area I suggest dinner at the rack house.. which just so happens to be where bierstadt lagerhaus is.. and Csquarded cider.. Fins manor is dope over there as well.. OMF is a solid brewery.. the source is cool. I suggest wander around RiNO haha.

Plus, fresh pork rinds. I can't wait.

^^^

What this man said.
Also, Stem Ciders.

Also coming in for GABF. Staying with my brother, Tennyson and I-70.

We don't have tickets to anything. My brother says he's had luck scoring tickets just before, but we will also have 6-8 guys this time around.

We may end up just hitting a lot of bars for tap takeovers and such. Is there a good list of planned events somewhere? Any good recommendations for stuff we don't need tickets to, won't have to wait in line forever for?

Flying into town for the Beers Made By Walking event. I need to fly in for some non-beer stuff so I just timed it to enjoy one of the more interesting events around GABF. I might try to squeeze in another event before leaving Denver.

We don't have tickets to anything. My brother says he's had luck scoring tickets just before, but we will also have 6-8 guys this time around.

We may end up just hitting a lot of bars for tap takeovers and such. Is there a good list of planned events somewhere? Any good recommendations for stuff we don't need tickets to, won't have to wait in line forever for?
I've seen this list floating around (haven't really looked at it much though so don't know how complete)

http://www.westword.com/restaurants...-week-2017-calendar-of-amazing-events-9324920

Tickets to GABF sessions aren't that hard to come by on the street the day of. Usually can get them for under face if you don't mind going in a few minutes late (10-15)

Almost all the events get packed so lines are inevitable

Flying into town for the Beers Made By Walking event. I need to fly in for some non-beer stuff so I just timed it to enjoy one of the more interesting events around GABF. I might try to squeeze in another event before leaving Denver.
First time going to that event. Pretty stoked to drink beer while checking out (at least part) of the museum.

Here is another list someone put together:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kKRjwZQskljAwBp1fGJGZ-uJRtXcoGDSfFLOQr-nUNY/edit#gid=0

If you guys decide you want tickets, I had some plans fall through for Friday so I've got 4 I can send your way. Flexible on price, not trying to make money -- I was thinking $300 for all 4.

If you guys decide you want tickets, I had some plans fall through for Friday so I've got 4 I can send your way. Flexible on price, not trying to make money -- I was thinking $300 for all 4.

Thanks for the offer. I think we are trying to go Thursday night, idk? I'm really not in charge.

Latest posts

Back