Glad to be here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bfreebern, Aug 9, 2018.

1. bfreebern

bfreebern

Hello everyone, my name is Brandon and I have a problem. I chase hard to find beer, I drink hard to find beer and spend too much money doing so. Being from Tulsa, prior to a few years ago, our distro sucked, but it's gotten better over the years. We also have some really great breweries, putting out some really great beer, with breweries opening up seemingly every week.

I'm a stout guy and drink it year round, with IPAs/DIPAs mixed in. I've never been able to get into the sour beers, although I've tried with little success. I have many trades completed on reddit, prior to it shutting down the beer trading. I'm pretty simple to please, give me a 10-50/BCBS/BOMB!/juicy NEIPA and I'm happy.

The only other forum I belong to, is a cigar board and I've been a member for about 14 years. I really enjoy everything about beer and cigars, to my wife's eye rolling, LOL.

Would love to get in a few trades, here and there and generally just read and watch what everyone else drinks.

Steve, jmgrub, MikeJones and 6 others like this.
  2. tikk

tikk

Welcome to Talkbeer!

Get an avatar and check the place out, we do a lot more than talk about beer. There is a cigar thread that you should check out. Get to know the place and become a member of the community before trying to trade.

3. clevelandisthecity

clevelandisthecity

4. raginasian238

raginasian238

Oh god.

As tikk said, this isn't really a site that prioritizes trading. We aren't into the whale flexing gun show, for lack of a better term.
    That's what will help you in the long run, if you make it ;)/choose to stick around.

Cheers. We also have some regional forums where you might meet some good folks from your area. jupiter6xx, for one. He's one of the good guys for sure.

5. bfreebern

bfreebern

Thanks for the advice. I'm not into whale flexing gun shows, as I don't have any :) I didn't mean to come across, as I'm only here to trade, wasn't my intention. I enjoy forums, where I can start out reading more, posting less and just generally observing.

I'll look into the regional sites.

6. mattafett

mattafett

Speak for yourself sister.

[​IMG]

7. rrrjjj

rrrjjj

Greetings whale flexer!

Heirloom fuxxxx

raginasian238 likes this.
  8. bfreebern

bfreebern

Hahaha hardly, but thanks.

rrrjjj likes this.
  9. templetondon

templetondon

#iowashitlord

sliverx, tosh, danidavid and 3 others like this.