HFS Tap Takeover @ Parker Pie - 11/16

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Jackson

Reaction score
I will most certainly be at this event. Looking forward to drinking Susan, BoT and Sankt Hans.

Here's the details:
November 16, 6 p.m.
Parker Pie Co., West Glover, VT

Hill Farmstead Brewery settles in for an amazing evening with our friends at Parker Pie. A little fresh, a little vintage—a lot of reasons to find your way to West Glover, VT!

Tentative Taplist:
Edward
Abner
Everett
Susan
Harlan
Twilight of the Idols
Arthur
Grassroots Brewing Autumn Saison
Birth of Tragedy
Grassroots Sankt Hans

And the VT debut of Brasserie de Blaugies/Hill Farmstead La Vermontoise on draft!

Details on Facebook. No FB Event page yet. I'll ask Bob if he'll throw one up so people can RSVP.

If anyone here is going, let me know.

I will most certainly be at this event. Looking forward to drinking Susan, BoT and Sankt Hans.

Here's the details:

Details on Facebook. No FB Event page yet. I'll ask Bob if he'll throw one up so people can RSVP.

If anyone here is going, let me know.
Would bang that taplist/10.

Unfortunately I already have plans centered around a trip to HF on the 15th...

I've only been back from Vermont for two weeks, but the thing I miss most was Parker Pie. What an amazing joint. Great food, super-nice people, and just about the best tap list I've ever seen on an ordinary day. Would love to be back for this.

Really looking forward to this!! Should be a very fun evening.

Not sure I'll be able to make it up there, but it sure sounds great. We had a blast there after Zwanze Day and then after the DBD/Satsuma release (where they still had TONS of loons). Sounds like a great night at PP, hope I can make it.

Grrr, wasted our last HF trip of the year last month - this would be well worth the 7+ hour drive up from NYC.

Any locals going to this, or who will be around HF in the next week or so, I have a small favor to ask for an upcoming tasting. Will be rewarded handsomely in beer if you can help me. BM me for details.

Just got home. Met Osyrus there. Shaun, Phil, Billy and Kerrie were there hanging out. 8 people from my local beer meet up group were in attendance. I drank 4 glasses of Arthur, 2013 BoT, Twilight, susan, Sankt and Autumn saison. Amazing evening.

Here's the tap list

lnvAeLp.jpg

Nice to see you there! What a fun evening that was. The Arthur was absolutely fantastic!

Just got home. Met Osyrus there. Shaun, Phil, Billy and Kerrie were there hanging out. 8 people from my local beer meet up group were in attendance. I drank 4 glasses of Arthur, 2013 BoT, Twilight, susan, Sankt and Autumn saison. Amazing evening.

Here's the tap list

lnvAeLp.jpg

how's 13 BOT?

how's 13 BOT?

Fantastic. Properly carbed. Bourbon forward on draft, but very big coffee presence from the bottle - both versions exceptionally well balanced though. It's what 2012 dreamed of being.

Fantastic. Properly carbed. Bourbon forward on draft, but very big coffee presence from the bottle - both versions exceptionally well balanced though. It's what 2012 dreamed of being.

sounds really awesome. i liked 2012 but proper carb would be great. worried a bit because i vastly prefer 2k12 twilight to 2k13.

Back