US - New England Honest Weight Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by clegolfski, Oct 29, 2015.

Help Support TalkBeer Community by donating:

1. clegolfski

clegolfski

Hey folks,

A couple buddies of mine from western MA are opening a brewery. They are trying to get their barrel cellar going and are looking for a hand. They are offering some pretty cool experiences for the higher level hook ups.

I've known these guys for a long time and can say their home-brew game was on point. They also have pro brewing experience with serious operations such as Cambridge Brewing Company and Idle Hands.

The grisette and American pale were amazing on a home-brew set up. They were also involved in a gnarly brett barleywine.

http://kck.st/1H4uTqg That would be the link. I encourage you to check out their website http://www.honestweightbeer.com

They should be getting open shortly and are an ideal stopping point for those on the Hill Farmstead trek.

2. jivex5k

jivex5k VEdKb0lHVnlaMjVsY1hKeElIQm9ZV2M=

232 lbs right now, but thanks to the get healthy thread I'm committed to get back down to 220 at least.

tbub18, bizoneill, Espeer and 12 others like this.
  3. OkayBrendan

OkayBrendan

Sounds like they are going to have some great offerings! I, personally, am not too motivated by their rewards though. I would be WAY more inclined to back the project if they were to offer pre-purchase of the beers they intend to brew on the equipment, a la Night Shift Sour Futures. If I am funding the building of a barrel program, I want to enjoy some of the spoils of my investment....not (another) t-shirt to put in my closet

4. RyanG

RyanG

WHO WILL THINK OF THE TEKUS! ?!

Group Builder