Hop Jam 2015 - Who's Going????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bahnfire

Reaction score
Wife got me a BIP ticket for Father's day and I couldn't convince any of my lame friends to go, so I'll be flying solo. Any other TB'ers going? Looking forward to getting my Trillium/Treehouse/Bissell on, not to mention the crappy VT breweries like Alchemist/HF/Lawsons/Fiddlehead. Saturday is not going to suck. The free shuttle roundtrip shuttle from Burlington is just icing on the cake.
bZF7sRT.png

3irXPFS.png

2015HopJamDownloadableSchedule2.jpg

More info @ http://vthopjam.com/

Interested to see how busy it is this year. Last year the VIP section was so quiet that they kept moving new kegs to the GA area and if you were VIP you had to get in line for them. Plus this is going to be longer so there's no chance I leave sober.

I really wish there was a shuttle that leaves early (5-6) to go eat dinner back near the hotel and try to keep myself relatively alive...

Interested to see how busy it is this year. Last year the VIP section was so quiet that they kept moving new kegs to the GA area and if you were VIP you had to get in line for them.

I didn't go last year, but in general I think the event as a whole flew under the radar. But after the rave reviews I think it will be more well attended this year. And the way they did tickets this year if you're going for the beer you'll likely have gone the BIP route, so I wouldn't be surprised if most attendees were BIPs. Interested to see how it all works out!

So that's what the new Trillium beer is for! Looking forward to trying it, I won't be at the fest though.

I'll be bringing a few 4 packs of carton idipa and 077 if anyone wants to trade me any heady or sip? Or anything else of course.

Back