Hopcat Coming to Indy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to dome one of these so ****ing hard. First thing.
thumb_600.jpg

Lots of large bars opening. Hop Cat in Broad Ripple with 130, The Pint Room in Carmel with 125, and A Yard House downtown in the mall with ~150ish. Interested to see how these all work out. I cant fathom that many lines.

In another article they also mentioned maybe a Chicago location at some point.

tumblr_inline_n0605wtFhf1qcj7t3.gif

The things I would do to have Hop Cat locally...................

I feel like the Chicago location would have to be three times the size of the other locations, just cause, like, Chicago, bro.

The nice thing about all of this is that I can finally, after +5yrs, bury my terrible dream of opening a craft beer restaurant that actually caters to people who like beer in the north of 465 area. So much weight off of my shoulders, now I can finally go back to something that really matters.....excel spreadsheets.

The nice thing about all of this is that I can finally, after +5yrs, bury my terrible dream of opening a craft beer restaurant that actually caters to people who like beer in the north of 465 area. So much weight off of my shoulders, now I can finally go back to something that really matters.....excel spreadsheets.

I just found this thread and would love to see you open a Craft Beer Bar. 12 lines 10 of them are Two Hearted

If anyone wants to meet up for a beer or ten, I'm planning to head over around dinnertime and crush some Sun King -bals.

Anyone heading over there today? I need an excuse to head there for lunch to find out if I can still get PvM on tap (without calling them).

Hahahaha how did I not know this?

I truly am the literal definition of the worst.

claaark13 texted me Saturday about going to Hop Cat and I thought I had ingested hallucinogenics or something again.

Or maybe he had moved to Michigan and since I spend so much time there just assumed I'd be around.

**** me.

Hahahaha how did I not know this?

I truly am the literal definition of the worst.

claaark13 texted me Saturday about going to Hop Cat and I thought I had ingested hallucinogenics or something again.

Or maybe he had moved to Michigan and since I spend so much time there just assumed I'd be around.

**** me.
They even let us backwards hicks down here let us know one was opening.

Back