US - South-Atlantic Hunahpu's Day 2017

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by Doc, Dec 7, 2016.

1. JulianB

JulianB

2. Ray

Ray

I'm only a fool for you, boo.

3. nathanmiller

nathanmiller

4. Rainman

Rainman

Because secretly you were somewhat worried that every other brewery in the country would stop making their version of stout with chilis, cinnamon, chocolate and vanilla.

Rails, jkschoessel, chemman14 and 3 others like this.
  5. mwbbq

mwbbq

If anyone is going to buy tickets for Cycle BA Day this Saturday and could purchase one for me, I can repay with $, thank you beers, a lock of neckbeard hair, jerky, etc!

BravoDawg, Rails and factory like this.
  6. jvanaus

jvanaus

I just saw this post today and all three options are still available.

Has the Huna breaking point finally come where this fest doesn't sell out? Technically they still have another two months to sell tickets, so it will probably still will, but I would imagine they're having a bit of a freak out wondering why it hasn't sold out instantly like every other year.

Maybe it'll be less crowded than last year...

7. mateoloco

mateoloco

The fact that is hasn't sold out makes me think they're selling more tickets than last year and that it will be more crowded.

8. jvanaus

jvanaus

If you're right, and by logic it seems that you are, I'll be glad it's my last year going.

I really wouldn't be surprised if they start selling Huna out of the tap room if it doesn't 100% sell out. Either that or offer to ECC members like a few years ago with the replacement batch.

9. FishPondManager

FishPondManager

Looking for someone who won't be buying extra tickets for the Cycle event on Friday March 10th. Looking for 2-3 for the WeldWerks crew. Thank you crowlers and bottles will be provided.

10. Dizzydsmith

Dizzydsmith

Yeah, I'm a little worried about the amount of tickets. I thought 2015 was a perfect size.

BravoDawg likes this.
  11. Rails

Rails

12. factory

factory

Just got this email. It's for those who expressed an interest in El Cat but are still on their waiting list. This is a nice gesture and all, but just based on tickets still being available...doesn't seem all too exclusive.

[​IMG]

Am I missing something ?

Dizzydsmith, Rails, ckoop and 2 others like this.
  13. ckoop

ckoop

Yeah, same here. Doesn't seem like they are making anything available, since they still are? Plus, there is small print that the email you buy them with has to match your wait list email? Why, if I can just buy them through the regular link?

14. BravoDawg

BravoDawg

Gonna be flying into Tampa(fuck 7 hours of driving back gassed) and staying at the Tampa Marriott Westshore if anyone wants to split the room. Provided you don't snore or try to cuddle:D Getting in on Thurs afternoon and leaving on Sunday(3 nights). PM me if interested.

ckowalski, factory and elkhunter36 like this.
  15. ckowalski

ckowalski

Airbnb in Tampa for the gf and I friday and saturday night. Tips will be touched.

16. jvanaus

jvanaus

My brother and I are staying at the Aloft Saturday night. I would also be up for mouth hugs and tip touching.

17. ckowalski

ckowalski

[​IMG]

18. BravoDawg

BravoDawg

Apparently the Cycle event tickets were a shit show this morning. You had to be in line before 4 for 8am sale. Geez. Buddy down there is pissed. Never missed anything at Cycle. Got there at 5:45 and they told him he would miss it by 100 or so people:oops:

mwbbq, mateoloco, factory and 4 others like this.
  19. Sam Fu

Sam Fu

Doug cut the line off after 80 people :p

20. nathanmiller

nathanmiller

Doc somehow I got Cycle tickets and so I'm gonna go to that, but I'm also a responsible ticker so I'm still in if you're planning on something that evening.