Hunahpu's Day is back

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10301284_821075454579201_5918330750688751299_n.png

It made me physically ill.
-Joey Redner, 2014

I am acknowledging defeat. That was the last Hunahpu Day. The beer will go into distribution next year and hopefully spread out among many accounts it will get to consumers more fairly.
-Joey Redner, 2014

I just don't want to deal with it
-Joey Redner, 2014

So, anyway, this is just going to be a fest with no bottle release involved, right?

Last year I drove down the night before, rolled in at midnight, crashed with the brewers from Westbrook at their hotel, had a great time at Huna Day in spite of missing bottles, and drove back the next day to get to work on Monday. This year it happens to be the weekend before our spring break. Good chance I come down and then make a Florida beer trip out of it over the days after.

Will probably reserve my room momentarily as well. Will likely be going with the folks from Point Ybel down here. Working on convincing Gene to join as well. Any other event other than Pegs and Huna hangover I should be planning for that week?

Already booked a room at the Hilton for it. I hope they learned from the **** last year, but either way it'll be a great time. Hoping Peg's has the BA day again, that was the highlight for me.

There will be a BA day again on the Friday before Huna. Cycle should be announcing another BA day to take place later this year as well.

Booked my room at the Hilton for Thursday - Sunday. Best 4 days in beer in the US.

All-inclusive ticketed event, including food and beer.

Up to four bottles of Hunahpu included with the ticket.

No extra bottle sales on site.

$120+ dollars per ticket that are non-exchangable with names printed.

All-inclusive ticketed event, including food and beer.

Up to four bottles of Hunahpu included with the ticket.

No extra bottle sales on site.

$120+ dollars per ticket that are non-exchangable with names printed.

Say what?!?! With that pricetag, I'd hope it is a small event....

And whats the source on this info?

Back