Hunaphu Hangover

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7venthSunDude

Reaction score
Hey guys

Just wanted to let everybody know who will be in town for Hunaphu day, there is Hunaphu Hangover day going on the following day, March 9th.

This will be a non ticketed event located at 7venth Sun in Dunedin. It's about a 30 minute drive from CCB. We will have 30 different barrel aged/wood aged beers on tap through out the day.

Here is a link with some of the offerings that will be on tap that day. you have to scroll down some.

https://www.facebook.com/events/651981738198454/permalink/659742837422344/

To go along with the 7venth Sun beers, we will also have a great selection of guest taps from local and non local breweries. And I'm sure Hannahpu, Hunaphu on chocolate donuts, will make an appearance as well

There will also be bottles for sale including our new watermelon berliner wiesse, Dancing in the Streets.

To go along with all the madness at 7venth Sun, there will small events/cool tappings going on at Dunedin Brewery, Old Bay Cafe ( great seafood on the docks), and Dunedin Smokehouse ( must stop for BBQ).

It's going to be a great wrap up to the fantastic week that is Tampa Bay Beer Week. Hope to see you guys there!

Cheers

Why must I leave Sunday morning, terrible planning on my part :(

Same here. In fact our flight leaves Orlando at 8:50am on Sunday. Talk about a Hunahpu hangover!

That was less a planning issue though then just a lack of decent flight options available.

Awesome, I'm planning to hit this up before the drive back to South Carolina (assuming Saturday doesn't kill me of course).

Hey guys

Just wanted to let everybody know who will be in town for Hunaphu day, there is Hunaphu Hangover day going on the following day, March 9th.

This will be a non ticketed event located at 7venth Sun in Dunedin. It's about a 30 minute drive from CCB. We will have 30 different barrel aged/wood aged beers on tap through out the day.

Here is a link with some of the offerings that will be on tap that day. you have to scroll down some.

https://www.facebook.com/events/651981738198454/permalink/659742837422344/

To go along with the 7venth Sun beers, we will also have a great selection of guest taps from local and non local breweries. And I'm sure Hannahpu, Hunaphu on chocolate donuts, will make an appearance as well

There will also be bottles for sale including our new watermelon berliner wiesse, Dancing in the Streets.

To go along with all the madness at 7venth Sun, there will small events/cool tappings going on at Dunedin Brewery, Old Bay Cafe ( great seafood on the docks), and Dunedin Smokehouse ( must stop for BBQ).

It's going to be a great wrap up to the fantastic week that is Tampa Bay Beer Week. Hope to see you guys there!

Cheers
Planning on being there, severity of hangover depending...

7venthSunDude, are you guys going to be filling growlers on Hunahpu Hangover Day, and if so do you only fill your own branded growlers, or anything that's 32oz?

Yeah
Thanks for the reply! How about Saturday evening (if you guys are open)? If not no worries! Although my friends back home will be disappointed. ;)

We will have some stuff on tap for growlers on Saturday. We have had a lot of smaller batch beers in tap recently that we won't do growlers of though.

If ya don't mind, it really helps us if you let us know what you want growlers of early. Helps the bartenders and you don't have to wait once you are trying to leave.

Looking forward to seeing some of y'all out there.

Yeah

We will have some stuff on tap for growlers on Saturday. We have had a lot of smaller batch beers in tap recently that we won't do growlers of though.

If ya don't mind, it really helps us if you let us know what you want growlers of early. Helps the bartenders and you don't have to wait once you are trying to leave.

Looking forward to seeing some of y'all out there.

Thanks for the reply. Loved your guys' beers at Brewvival and am looking forward to trying more this weekend!

Has anyone tried the watermelon Berliner and the kumquat saison with Brett? I got a buddy that picked them up for me and I'm super excited to try them.

Back