Igor's Dream Release

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamnic

Reaction score
Anyone who went to the lambics release, they are letting us bottle share again inside from 10 - noon. I'm getting there early (9am?). Any other Talk Beer guys going?

I'm considering it. Don't really feel like burning 4-5 hours hanging out there this weekend though...

If the weather is bad enough to keep the crowd small, but still good enough to drive in... maybe? I was planning to go to OEC, but they're opening Sunday instead of Saturday now, due to the weather.

stakem mentioned in the CT thread that he might attend.

If and only if there's like 5 inches and people don't go I will pop over to try em but probably not buy the bottles. If no snow I'll be elsewhere. But always a fun time with the bottle sharing

Don't care for igor's so I'm skipping this one but I just threw my last two roads gueze in the fridge. They really need to put out some more sour stuff!

I'm also considering it. I don't really love Igor's that much but I haven't been to a Two Roads release yet and it sounds like they're always pretty fun.

I'm considering it. Don't really feel like burning 4-5 hours hanging out there this weekend though...

If the weather is bad enough to keep the crowd small, but still good enough to drive in... maybe? I was planning to go to OEC, but they're opening Sunday instead of Saturday now, due to the weather.

stakem mentioned in the CT thread that he might attend.
i want to attend but its not gonna happen for this release. i got a family commitment tomorrow and the threat of snow + a 4 hour drive doesnt sound fun

Back