In San Fran for tonight and Thurs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno I'm meeting a friend who moved out here earlier in the year and said to meet there. Decent bottle shop I guess?
Ah I see. Yeah it's okay, expensive but decent selection. I'd have met at mikkeller bar.

Also, while typing this I got an email from city beer. COINCIDENCE????

Went there years ago. Gonna hit up Magnolia, Monks Kettle, Toronado, Hobsons Choice, possibly east bay tomorrow.
Where are you thinking in the East Bay?

Also, Gene, should this be merged into my SF thread? I'm honestly not sure what our protocol on meetup type threads should be.

Toronado is nice, but it reminds me of Sligo in Davis Sq. in terms of the grungy department.

City Beer Store was awesome! I love the "friends basement" vibe of the place. I was shocked at the last call and how early it was.

Also went to Driftwood, Cellarmaker, Bloodhound, and some wine bar but they we're past last call. Then Sheba Piano Lounge but fell asleep at the bar and cabbed back.

Also some corner store, and had a beer in the Panhandle

City Beer Store was awesome! I love the "friends basement" vibe of the place. I was shocked at the last call and how early it was.

Also went to Driftwood, Cellarmaker, Bloodhound, and some wine bar but they we're past last call. Then Sheba Piano Lounge but fell asleep at the bar and cabbed back.

Also some corner store, and had a beer in the Panhandle
Sounds like a good night! Surprised you're awake this early.

Back