IP Detroit (Windsor?) - FT: MBCP, Last Snow - ISO: Friends +

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Queens

Reaction score
Traded for a couple bottles of Funky Buddha Maple Bacon Coffee Porter and Last Snow a couple weeks ago in South Florida and looking to set up an IP trade with a friendly Michigander. Also have some Parabola '15 and a bottle of ADWTD.

ISO: Your friendship.

(And perhaps beers of similar/lesser value to my FT brews, from the likes of de Garde, Side Project, Jester King, Sante Adairius, Westbrook, Toppling Goliath, Wicked Weed, Upland, Cantillon, Lost Abbey, Russian River, The Bruery, Prairie, Jackie O’s, HOTD, Alpine, FiftyFifty, Allagash, HF, Perennial, Cigar City, Tired Hands, Firestone Walker, Midnight Sun...)

My apologies for lack of clarity and any faux pas I may have committed. Just curious to see whether there's any interest from Detroit-area folk before making anything too official! Also, I'm the new guy who fell on a pile of bricks at 4 Elf and have no idea what I'm doing.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back