Glassware/Merch ISO Answer Punchout Glass

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer and other stuff)' started by PHBoiler, Sep 26, 2018.

1. PHBoiler

PHBoiler

Just saw this on Facebook. I don't know the .rar level or the initial cost but am very much interested as an NES nerd. I have other glassware that may or may not be comparable from FFF, Side Project, etc. I'm also willing to trade beer. My "gots" list is on BA along with cellarhq. Could mule whatever in Chicagoland or pay for the glass plus shipping plus beers. I had to at least give it the old college try before I try the EBay route.

2. JohnnyBags

JohnnyBags

There's a Facebook group called "Questions & The Answer" that I had to join to track one down. Good luck!

PHBoiler likes this.
  3. PHBoiler

PHBoiler

I'm tracking one on eBay right now. On one hand $65 would be asinine for a beer glass. On the other hand, if I paid someone $10 to buy it for me and another $10 to ship it to me, then sent them even $30 worth of thank you beers and spent $20 in shipping I'm already over the $65 and I would've thought I got a sweet deal.

Those will be my mental gymnastics for the day. Part of me hopes someone bids $90 and I can forget I ever saw this glass existed.

4. JohnnyBags

JohnnyBags

With beers and shipping it probably cost me $25-30, plus the couple hours (?) I spent trying to track one down, so like you said all-in at $65 isn't too far off. Fortunately the guy I traded with wasn't looking for anything crazy in return.

PHBoiler likes this.