ISO - Hansen Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StoutSeth1

Reaction score
anyone in this thread have some washed Hansen ale yeast? Like an idiot I totally missed the whole wait list thing, and now I don't want to wait forever for them to ship again. Any chance I could get some washed yeast to give it a shot while I wait for 225 more orders before they ship it again?

I don't have any washed yeast but I do have some leftover bottles from the comp (had one person drop out so I have an extra bottle of most entries). happy to send them to you with a label. We could do a survey and see who forced Carbed and/or didn't fine.

I don't have any washed yeast but I do have some leftover bottles from the comp (had one person drop out so I have an extra bottle of most entries). happy to send them to you with a label. We could do a survey and see who forced Carbed and/or didn't fine.
That'd be awesome! Perfect... I'll PM you

I was entry 5. We bottle conditioned naturally

I can check my fridge this weekend, I'm pretty sure I have a couple vials of hansen slurry in there. More than happy to throw one in a box with a cold pack for you.

Hey thanks everyone, but I'm gonna go ahead and hold off and wait for them to ship again. Figure with it being a blend I should start with a fresh pitch. Got myself signed up for a couple once they ship again... so I'll just have to be a little patient. Thanks again for everyone being so generous though! TB-ers are the best.

Hey thanks everyone, but I'm gonna go ahead and hold off and wait for them to ship again. Figure with it being a blend I should start with a fresh pitch. Got myself signed up for a couple once they ship again... so I'll just have to be a little patient. Thanks again for everyone being so generous though! TB-ers are the best.
I'm waiting for that second shipment as well. Wisely ordered more than one vial this go round.

Honestly came in here thinking someone was ISO this stuff:

19303088-mmmain.jpg

Hanson-Mmmhops-Beer.jpg

Back