Glassware/Merch ISO HF wine glass FT Cycle Rare Dos?

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer and other stuff)' started by preluderl, Dec 6, 2017.

1. preluderl

preluderl

I know all of the stories. Bad manufacturing, etc, etc.

Really been wanting a Hill Farmstead wine glass for a long while, one of the discontinued ones. I don't care about the color, just want good condition. I doubt there will be much if any confusion on what I'm looking for, but just in case... This style. Again, I don't care about the color.

[​IMG]

FT: Cycle Rare Dos Woodford Reserve (blue). Will this do it for anyone? If not I can give a list of other things I'd be willing to give up. I have no idea how to gauge trade "value" of beer for glass, so I'm taking a shot.

If Pittsburgh locals (Voodoo, Brew Gentlemen, Dancing Gnome, etc) tickle your fancy more, I could do that too.

tikk likes this.
  2. frankloydleft

frankloydleft

FYI, most people refer to the glass you’re seeking as an “HF Bulb” or a “stemmed tulip”. You could easily find one for $50 or less. There is an HF “wine glass” that was used at early festivals and is much more rare. It has white/etched lettering with the web site. Haven’t seen one move recently but likely ~$150 secondary.

preluderl and Photekut like this.
  3. preluderl

preluderl

Where would I easily find one? I've checked eBay and some of the shit lord secondary websites and haven't seen one. Maybe I've not been right place/time though.

OtisCampbell and Photekut like this.
  4. frankloydleft

frankloydleft

I see them fairly regularly in Facebook groups. Not gonna post names on here, but if you do a bit of searching and talk with friends I’m sure you can get into those groups and find what you’re looking for.

Photekut likes this.
  5. preluderl

preluderl

Closed!