Other Stuff ISO: Modern Times Cold Brew Coffee Cans FT: Cash or Assorted NEIPAs

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer and other stuff)' started by thegerm87, May 18, 2018.

1. thegerm87

thegerm87

Looking for somebody who has or can grab a handful of the Modern Times cold brew coffee cans. I’m most interested in their single origin stuff as well as any of the barrel aged cans. Not opposed to the other options but those are the priority.

Can either send cash or NEIPA in return - Trillium, Nightshift, etc. Occassionally have access to HF and Tree House but not quite as often.

Mikecap, davey101 and abawol01 like this.
  2. abawol01

abawol01

Just an FYI I have tried at least 5 different varieties of cold brew from Modern Times and not one of them has been good.

If you want them still I can snag you what's available here in Portland. Shoot me a PM if so.

Honestly, you really don't want these.

ExPimp, Marc, lazerviking and 14 others like this.
  3. thegerm87

thegerm87

I appreciate the heads up - I’d had one of their single origin cans a few months back and enjoyed it so thought it might be worth another shot. If you find some around, feel free to shoot me a message. Otherwise, no need to go out of your way.

4. abawol01

abawol01

Uhhh, Modern Times is 10 minutes from me and I'm there at least monthly. Let me know what you want to be disappointed by and I'll grab it!

iong516, ExPimp, Marc and 5 others like this.
  5. thegerm87

thegerm87

Haha ok I’ll PM you in that case. Thanks!

abawol01 and oldp0rt like this.
  6. nothingisreal

nothingisreal

Dude the MT cold brew is not that bad. The single origin picks are pretty tasty along with the OG blend. We had a case of it at my work and I just drank them all cause the hazeboiz don't care about coffee tins

thegerm87 likes this.
  7. omgeezo

omgeezo

It’s awful

Photekut and abawol01 like this.