ISO: Person in Houston/ATX/SA area that wants to join Night Shift 2014 Barrel Society

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CERNERDERNGHERTER

Reaction score
Since a post like this would be frowned on the other site I'll put it here.

Looking for someone to split the cost of joining Nightshift Barrel society. Have 1 maybe 2 slots available. Already have a trustee in place that has picked up their Berliners for us this year. Including shipping, the cost of 7 different barrel aged bottles is $140.
  • 100% brett-fermented ale
  • Barleywine/wheat wine
  • Sour dark ale
  • Wild saison
  • Berliner Weisse featuring exotic fruit
  • 2 non-sour imperials (stout/porter/tripel/bock/lager)

Also have a teku glass and shirt up for grabs as well. Add $10 for the glass and $20 for the shirt.

I live in Houston (Cypress area, but work downtown) so its easiest to get the bottles to you if you are a Houstonite, but I make somewhat frequent trips to Austin and SA. If you are interested send me a message and we'll get into more details.

http://www.nightshiftbrewing.com/site/product/barrel-society/

woah people want to join the night shift barrel society? ;)
We just wanted to give it a try for a year. If they make great stuff and we are happy we'll re-up, if not then we'll save the money and not rejoin. The Passionfruit Saison & Prickly Pear Berliner Weisse that will be part of the barrel society in 2014 both have potential given the good use of fruit they have done with their berliners.

Since a post like this would be frowned on the other site I'll put it here.

Looking for someone to split the cost of joining Nightshift Barrel society. Have 1 maybe 2 slots available. Already have a trustee in place that has picked up their Berliners for us this year. Including shipping, the cost of 7 different barrel aged bottles is $140.
  • 100% brett-fermented ale
  • Barleywine/wheat wine
  • Sour dark ale
  • Wild saison
  • Berliner Weisse featuring exotic fruit
  • 2 non-sour imperials (stout/porter/tripel/bock/lager)

Also have a teku glass and shirt up for grabs as well. Add $10 for the glass and $20 for the shirt.

I live in Houston (Cypress area, but work downtown) so its easiest to get the bottles to you if you are a Houstonite, but I make somewhat frequent trips to Austin and SA. If you are interested send me a message and we'll get into more details.

http://www.nightshiftbrewing.com/site/product/barrel-society/
Hey Will, is this still open?

Back