Glassware/Merch ISO: Southern Grist 2nd Anny Glass FT: Stuff

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer and other stuff)' started by primebeer, May 8, 2018.

1. primebeer

primebeer Assistant to the Regional Moderator Contributor

So after visiting Nashville last week and enjoying my visit to Southern Grist, I find out that a glass I had seen in passing before was made by them for their 2nd Anniversary! I’d love to trade for it if anyone out there has one.

Stuff I would send in exchange, just pick things that would make you happy:

3F Geuze 375
    3F Kriekenlambik 375
    Cantillon Gueuze 375
    Cantillon Kriek 375
    BC Northwoods
    Treehouse cans next time I go
    HF tasters

Idk if I’m way off, let me know if so and I’ll add to the list, thought this was a good start.

Cheers

2. Beerontwowheels

Beerontwowheels

3. primebeer

Hello TheGordianKnot ;)

Let me know if you have one of those glasses and I'll send you a bunch of stuff to drink. Maybe some Hazy IPAs & Pastry Stouts & Fruited Sours & Coconut Beers? Or lambic and stuff. Lemme know!

4. primebeer

Um, holy shit. TheGordianKnot just fucked me up on a Tuesday. So as mentioned in this ISO, Jared reached out and offered to send a glass after he searched the brewery all day and found one to send me. He refuses anything in return, which we finally agree won’t happen, and then today this monster shows up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So not only do I get the glass I wanted, I get a baller t-shirt, 12 cans of beer in the theme of aforementioned glass and shirt, and a bottle of his 2nd Anniversary stout. :eek::eek::eek:

Jesus man, this is way too much! I will be retaliating appropriately. Thanks again!