ISO: the obscure x3?. FT: BT Reserve (2016), Trillium

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer, Cider, and Mead)' started by barfdiggs, Apr 29, 2018.

?

Am I way the fuck out of line on this offer?

1. Yes

83.3%
  2. No

16.7%
  1. barfdiggs

barfdiggs

Hello,

Looking for a couple bottles of the obscure. Really dig this beer and would be stoked to land a couple bottles. Been a couple years since a trade so flexible on what to offer if BT reserve isn’t your bag, or isn’t something people drink anymore (Fresh Trillium, Tree House, decent amount of 2016 hoarders beers, Firestone anny, older bruery stuff, etc). Just message me or post on here.

I recently relocated to Boston so happy to do an in person if in New England.

Beerontwowheels likes this.
  2. Marc

Marc

I voted yes because you gave me the option, I don't know what The Obscure is

3. Thevicster

Thevicster

It's obscure. Didn't he make that clear?

4. barfdiggs

barfdiggs

Fair enough :) it’s a collab between American solera in Oklahoma and Green Bench in Florida. Barleywine made with Thomas Hardy’s yeast aged in rum barrels for 18 months. Tastes like a 10 year old JW Lees but with less sweetness and more barrel character.

ASUBeer and Marc like this.
  5. chongcheesol

chongcheesol

I have a couple bottles left and I'm holding on tight. This came outta nowhere. Good luck OP

6. MattyPrize

MattyPrize

I voted no so I could be the first one..... attention and stuffs....

Marc likes this.
  7. NClambicguy

NClambicguy

Hey, I know I’m like 2 weeks late to the party but I can send you a bottle if you provide a label. Send me a PM if interested

Mikecap, Fingolfin, capnmike and 3 others like this.
  8. barfdiggs

barfdiggs

I’m late to the reply but will PM you and then send you a bottle or two as a thanks for your generosity!

NClambicguy likes this.