Liquor ISO: THH FT: SARA, dG, Schramms, Garagiste,...

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer and other stuff)' started by bignuke61, Aug 3, 2018.

1. bignuke61

bignuke61

Shot in the dark here... IP Bay Area (CA) also will be in Ventura this Sunday (8/5) on the off chance someone down there is interested. Or for that matter I will also be in Fresno either Saturday night (8/4), Sunday morning, or like Wednesday sometime (8/8). My wife has no tolerance for my liquid hobbies so I am not sure of my exact schedule at the moment.

Don't want much... need to deplete the stockpile (in your favor)... so looking mainly for THH (I need more of this in my life), but other BTAC or other whiskey could work, maybe Al Young but probably not other 4R.

FT: all manner of SARA, dG, Rare Barrel, Ale Apothecary, Schramms, Garagiste (375s + mags of Reboog Blue and Reboog Vitis), Superstition (have memberships to all of them... I don't know why)... other stuff like older Hair of the Dog, Firestone, Block 15, ADWtD b2, Russian River...

If you have something (like THH) and this interests you at all, please PM. I need to downsize. Cheers!