ISO Time Waits For No One FT 6:1

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer, Cider, and Mead)' started by spewlanders, Jan 9, 2017.

1. spewlanders

spewlanders

Assassin '16
    Black Gold '16
    BA Darkness '15
    Rare '15
    Darkness 15+16

Looking for the 750 ml Laphroaig aged bottle. I know it wasn't released and I know it's a long shot but let me know if you've got one. Or let me know if I should give up.

2. lawson74

lawson74

I assume you are looking for the original TWFNO. I can get you a growler of the newest release. Bottles haven't been released yet but i can get draft. Aged it port instead of scotch. good stuff.

SaltyMalty, KevSal and BoatsAndHoes like this.
  3. spewlanders

spewlanders

I actually just finished a growler if it last night. Really good and the port was huge. Gave it a pretty unique profile I thought. Have you heard Any word in the bottles? I'd like to get a few when they are released.

And yes, as slim as the chance may be, I'm going to keep on trying to track down a bottle of the original. Did you get a chance to try it when they were pouring bottles a few months back?

4. lawson74

lawson74

I did get the chance to try it then and it was amazing. Not as much peet from the scotch as I remember originally. The bottles should be released within the next few weeks I understand

BoatsAndHoes likes this.
  5. BoatsAndHoes

BoatsAndHoes

[​IMG]