ISO VSOJ/VSOD FT Flora Plum/SARA

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer, Cider, and Mead)' started by iong516, Oct 29, 2018.

1. iong516

iong516

Not really sure how these Straight Jacket cans work, but working out some kind of assortment of cans for a Flora Plum and some other SARA/HF would be cool! Open to a smaller or bigger trade, and if you want a SARA pickitupformebro for you and some friends or whatever, I have too many 12 shippers sitting around.

Comic book villain gifs

[​IMG]

Iliketurtles and BrandoSF like this.
  2. BrandoSF

BrandoSF

Iliketurtles, AndresR, KevSal and 4 others like this.
  3. Powzy

Powzy DisapPowzment

I didn’t go to the release. So I’m also iso

lurchingbeast and capnmike like this.
  4. capnmike

capnmike

I don’t have the volume or variety to “trade” Rev BA cans at the moment, but I do have a few drops left of the early 2018 SJ and the recent VSOJ as well as @iong516’s address (thanks tosh) from when he GPIUFMB some FO and SARA for me...

Hope you can complete an actual trade, but I CAN send a small sampler box soon (get it? Can?).

bigstrunso, BrandoSF, ccbstl and 8 others like this.
  5. iong516

iong516

Idk which are rare or what the razzle unit per can amounts to, but I'd be pumped on some cans and would be obliged to return fire... with weather changing I'd want to get it sent out sooner than later. Take it to the DM capnmike ?

6. Farnsworth

Farnsworth

Wasn't able to make the VSOJ release :(
    But hit me with your address (or i'll just grab it from capnmike) and I'd be happy to send along some VSOD and DB VSOD, as I still have too many.

7. iong516

iong516

Looks like I'm all set with my ISO...

If any bros (non gender specific) want SARA pickitup'd hit me with villain gifs or DMs, or this thread can fade into obscurity :rolleyes:

8. RyanG

RyanG Previously Hot Dog Sandwich

GAPUFMBQIA+

9. iong516

iong516

Thanks for the tags, Brando. We should get into some VSOJ and Afterthought sometime :cool:

10. jdhende

jdhende

If you like what you try from afterthought BrandoSF I have you on more. Really good stuff.

capnmike, TheBus and BrandoSF like this.
  11. jermy

jermy

[​IMG]

jdhende, capnmike and BrandoSF like this.