J Wakefield Brewing thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelf_turd_ferguson

Reaction score
Hi a||,

What a cluster**** OG was. Post info on JW Brewing here. JW is a shitlord.
20160304_202125_zpspxv8pkxg.jpg

Sorry to all the OGs

First time with it so can't comment on aging. But Id put it between O&P (strawberry funk jammy sour amazing) and cask strawberry batches.

20160220_153443_zpsn78qanqq.jpg

20151024_182416_zpsa2emjkow.jpg

I went there yesterday and had some Yazoo bold oak saison that was leftover from the event a couple weeks ago and it was pretty delicious.

DFPF is still on tap too and bottles of Eastbound and Down will probably linger for a while cause it's not very good.

u4A5Bw3.jpg

J Wakefield: This is our La Nada Imperial Stout aged in Woodford Bourbon barrels for 1 year then we added ghost peppers, vanilla beans and cocoa nibs. Bottles will be on sale in a few weeks so keep an eye out for updates.

I hate myself for really wanting this.

No.

Star Wars is from 1977.

Whoa whoa whoa, JulianB please.

Your answer is Barely Something and it's clear that you are flexing your Keyboard Muscles in a way to Troll So Hard JWB and the person asking an innocent question. Listen, not all of us Can Eat A Peach For Days or smoke STUSH whenever we feel like it while logging onto TB late at night engaged with the Darkside of the Gourdita, so maybe you should put aside the Haterade for a moment and Let the Wookie Win, ok? The only Moral Imperative that you're looking for here is to flex your Keyboard Muscles (2.0) when...wait a second Great Scott! Han Shot First? Looks like a Walk of Shame in my future prior to a nice Mexican Fiesta Raspberry Not Even French Saison Peach Detention Double IPA Snozzberry. <fart noise>

Whoa whoa whoa, JulianB please.

Your answer is Barely Something and it's clear that you are flexing your Keyboard Muscles in a way to Troll So Hard JWB and the person asking an innocent question. Listen, not all of us Can Eat A Peach For Days or smoke STUSH whenever we feel like it while logging onto TB late at night engaged with the Darkside of the Gourdita, so maybe you should put aside the Haterade for a moment and Let the Wookie Win, ok? The only Moral Imperative that you're looking for here is to flex your Keyboard Muscles (2.0) when...wait a second Great Scott! Han Shot First? Looks like a Walk of Shame in my future prior to a nice Mexican Fiesta Raspberry Not Even French Saison Peach Detention Double IPA Snozzberry. <fart noise>

Kevin, you have too much time on your hands.

Just released on Twitter, JW is releasing a new, last-minute beer at Huna Day tomorrow:

To perform a Hotcarl, an individual begins by defecating into a large tube sock. While holding the sock in a vertical position the opening is then securely tied off in a knot. Tightly grip the knotted end and swing the steamy **** sock in a windmill like fashion until all fecal matter is forced to the toe end of the tube sock. At this point the individual then strikes his/her partner violently and repeatedly. A flogging motion is the most common method but personal preference varies for each individual.

Just released on Twitter, JW is releasing a new, last-minute beer at Huna Day tomorrow:

To perform a Hotcarl, an individual begins by defecating into a large tube sock. While holding the sock in a vertical position the opening is then securely tied off in a knot. Tightly grip the knotted end and swing the steamy **** sock in a windmill like fashion until all fecal matter is forced to the toe end of the tube sock. At this point the individual then strikes his/her partner violently and repeatedly. A flogging motion is the most common method but personal preference varies for each individual.
Sorry Bro, you have been misinformed, here are the deets:
Dutch Rudder
Having someone complete the act of masturbation by pulling up and down on the forearm, while the male holds his own penis.

Wakefield's next bottle release on April 9th:

Desperado:
Imperial Stout aged in Bourbon barrels with Cassia, Ancho chilies, and Cacao Nibs.

Han Shot First:
Imperial Stout aged in Bourbon barrels with smoked Ghost Peppers, Vanilla, and Cacao Nibs.

Moral Imperative:
Imperial Stout aged in Bourbon barrels with Mostra Coffee Kopi Luwak beans.

Street Fruit:
Our Berliner collaboration with Other Half Brewing Company.It is a Berliner brewed with a mix of citrus fruit.

The event is called "Whaling Season" on Facebook.

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Wakefield's next bottle release on April 9th:

The event is called "Whaling Season" on Facebook.

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

"Moral Imperative"...like JWB should have had the moral imperative not to **** every single OG over time and time again? is that what that beer is going for? BB stout with kopi luwak...sounds like something OGs might've enjoyed!

lol wikipedia example
"An example of not following a moral imperative is making a promise that you do not intend to keep in order to get something."

How long can the OGs continue whining? I thought the whole point of this new thread was to be done beating that dead horse. You aren't getting ****ed over anymore, cause the OG club is gone, just like the ill-advised $300 you spent on it.

I'm not sure why this thread was started after the last one got locked. #deadtous #amiright?

How long can the OGs continue whining? I thought the whole point of this new thread was to be done beating that dead horse. You aren't getting ****ed over anymore, cause the OG club is gone, just like the ill-advised $300 you spent on it.

i'm not an OG i just thought it was kinda hilarious to call a beer "moral imperative" when, for all intents and purposes, the one thing he lacked was a moral imperative. i get that you live in miami and get all the benefits of JWB so you're totally cool as long as you get yours, but come on...

Your constant throat massaging of JW is the only tired thing in these threads.

Your constant throat massaging of JW is the only tired thing in these threads.
I participated in plenty of Wakefield bashing and incitement of anger in the OG thread. It would have been nice though to have this thread to discuss current things about this brewery instead of continuing on about the shitty club that no longer exists.

I participated in plenty of Wakefield bashing and incitement of anger in the OG thread. It would have been nice though to have this thread to discuss current things about this brewery instead of continuing on about the shitty club that no longer exists.

The OG talk will stop when JW grows a pair and stops with continuing to throw it in OG's faces that he screwed everyone over and is continuing to try and find non-creative ways to name beer after the **** he pulled on us.

We ****ing get it already, you win JW, now grow the **** up.

Last edited:

LOL! **** off, I will continue to **** on everything this guy does wherever I please.

It would have been nice to have this thread as a place to review the latest releases from JWB, but since I've vowed never to spend another dime on their offerings, I can't offer an opinion on such.

Having said that, I can offer this. Wakefield is still a world class ******.

Beating that dead horse hasn't gotten even remotely old yet........

Latest posts

Back