Jan. 12th Bottle Share at Smoke Box BBQ in Hamden, CT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primebeer

Assistant to the Regional Moderator
Reaction score
Hey All,

It's that time again! I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and am happy to announce the next installment of our bottle share!

Some of you may or may not know that Smoke Box in Hamden is an affiliate restaurant to Caseus, Mikro, and The Ordinary. We've decided to host a bottle share here this month because we think Smoke Box has a great space and the ability comfortably accommodate the bottle share. Smoke Box makes some phenomenal barbecue and there will be mounds of it for everyone to enjoy! New Haven locals, it's worth the trek and don't fear as we'll be having more bottle shares at Caseus in the near future as well. Here are the finer details on the upcoming event:

Date: January 12th, 2105
Time: 6-9pm
Entry Fee: $25
Tickets Available: 30
Food: Pulled Pork, Brisket, Griddle Mac & Cheese, Cornbread
Bottles: 2 large format bottles or equivalent

If you'd like to attend, you must RSVP to [email protected]. Spots will go fast!
Like last time, I'd like to emphasize that not everyone will be able to try everything opened at the event. Also like last time, if you're not comfortable sharing a beer with anyone and everyone, don't bring it! Let's keep this fun, relaxed, and eat some great food to go along with the amazing beers.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know and I will get back to you as promptly as possible. I will send out a Google Doc for people to post their bottles once the event starts to fill up.

Hope to see some new and old faces on the 12th!

Cheers,
Etkin

KgrPj.gif

Mid-week bump and small announcement: I've arranged for an exclusive Black Hog firkin to be available at the event. We'll be selling pours of Black Hog Granola Brown with Coconut and Cacao Nibs added! Hnnnnnnnggg!! Buy a pint, keep the glass.

Admitted bias on my end, but the last cask of Granola Brown I had was with Toasted Almonds and Cacao Nibs at Prime 16 and it was phenomenal! Looking forward to the event and seeing some of you next week! Cheers

Sorry to spam, but the firkin is actually going to be Ginga Ninja with Meyers Rum as a twist on a Dark n' Stormy!

The share has been over for an hour now and you haven't posted the graveyard yet primebeer? :rolleyes:

Good seeing everyone!!!

I didn't get a graveyard photo :eek:. Jason took a video of it so I'll have to steal that from him and post it.

Thanks again to everyone who came out and made this a fantastic event!

Back