Jersey to Spokane!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musicguy7070

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I haven't posted in this forum in a very long time, but wanted to mention that I will be taking a cross country road trip from NJ to Spokane, WA starting May 4, and should be arriving in Spokane Friday afternoon-ish. I'm writing this because I'd love to meet fellow beer enthusiasts that live in this area that would like to meet up for the weekend and go to a few bars and possibly show me around the city. I'm only going with my sister and she is under 21, so it would be nice to go around the city with some locals! Reply or send me a message if you'd like to meet up! My plans are pretty lose, but I plan on going out Friday night, all day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (May 8-11)...possibly to Coeur d'Alene in Idaho if time allows. Hope to hear from you guys! Cheers!

-Dave

Hello everyone, I haven't posted in this forum in a very long time, but wanted to mention that I will be taking a cross country road trip from NJ to Spokane, WA starting May 4, and should be arriving in Spokane Friday afternoon-ish. I'm writing this because I'd love to meet fellow beer enthusiasts that live in this area that would like to meet up for the weekend and go to a few bars and possibly show me around the city. I'm only going with my sister and she is under 21, so it would be nice to go around the city with some locals! Reply or send me a message if you'd like to meet up! My plans are pretty lose, but I plan on going out Friday night, all day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (May 8-11)...possibly to Coeur d'Alene in Idaho if time allows. Hope to hear from you guys! Cheers!

-Dave
tennispl harrymel JoeLikesBeer TheAbyss

Latest posts

Back