Jester King AZ Wilderness Collaboration

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ElkSherpa a few questions
Bringing any goodies to the Torst event in March? All they posted on the event was the collab (which I'm pumped to try)
Planning on hitting any other spots/doing any other events?

Bringing any goodies to the Torst event in March? All they posted on the event was the collab (which I'm pumped to try)

What's the Torst event in march? Unsure when I'll be up there again but March seems as likely as any other time.

What's the Torst event in march? Unsure when I'll be up there again but March seems as likely as any other time.

March 25th
Jester King/Evil Twin World's Worst Twin NYC Launch Party

Join Torst and the Jester King/Evil Twin Brewers for the release of the collaboration World's Worst Twin

1. There will be one keg and bottles of WWT
blah blah blah
4. Meet the good folks behind the amazing beers at Jester King

I'm not entirely sure what else we'll be bringing, but I imagine something fun! We're pretty excited about the event.

According to the brewers at AZW the style of the collab is a bier de garde with pecans. Sounds like JK will make the trip back here to AZ at some point in the future to brew a second batch with Patrick and Jonathan for us Arizonans to try. Very exciting stuff!

Back