Jester King Funk n' Sour Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BusinessSloth

Reaction score
Sadly I won't be going to this. It's October 26th this year I believe from 12pm-6pm. JK will be releasing two fruited sours there.

On a side note, I know it's a long shot, but if someone wants to go-and-pick-up-for-me-bro the strawberry Uberkind and blackberry RU-55 sour (assuming there's even multiples allowed for sale), we can workout a trade for sure. I have lambics and gueuze ;) Potentially looking at you xpimptastikx

No way those aren't a 1 bottle limit bro, but I might be able to round up some mules. ;)

(Just ****ing with you - there will be no mules)
How are you not banned from BA yet? haha. BTW, is my profile still active, or is it gone?

But if you got extras, you know I haz a relatively deep cellar that goes way beyond what I currently have listed on CellarHQ.

How are you not banned from BA yet? haha. BTW, is my profile still active, or is it gone?

But if you got extras, you know I haz a relatively deep cellar that goes way beyond what I currently have listed on CellarHQ.

No idea, but I'm still alive and kicking!

Not likely I'll get more than 1 of each, but if I do, I'll take care of you, because you've been good to me.

Whoops! Business Sloth might have just been out-maneuvered. ;)
EjOeVgB.jpg

This is my hit squad. Business Sloth don't mess around.

I know. :)

We still dont even know what the release will be like, or limits, although at 500 total bottles, I'd be surprised if its more than 1-per. Should know more in the next day or 2.....
cool, I am drooling at the thought of the blackberry one. hhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sadly I won't be going to this. It's October 26th this year I believe from 12pm-6pm. JK will be releasing two fruited sours there.

On a side note, I know it's a long shot, but if someone wants to go-and-pick-up-for-me-bro the strawberry Uberkind and blackberry RU-55 sour (assuming there's even multiples allowed for sale), we can workout a trade for sure. I have lambics and gueuze ;) Potentially looking at you xpimptastikx

If I can get enough tickets, my g/f and best friend will be attending with me, but they both like JK wilds a lot... If it's on tap I probably don't have much of a problem giving up a bottle. I just hope there's more glassware this year too!!!

If I can get enough tickets, my g/f and best friend will be attending with me, but they both like JK wilds a lot... If it's on tap I probably don't have much of a problem giving up a bottle. I just hope there's more glassware this year too!!!
I know you teach. I will send you a crate of red pens.

Ugh, this will be just after I transfer positions and my days off will be kinda wacky for the next 6 months. Still overnights, however... so I'll probably go from 12pm-3pm and still have a few hours to sleep off the buzz though.

Extra bottles though? I'll see what I can do.... but if it's 1pp, uhhh... it's probably not gonna happen. I'm gonna drink them suckas myself.

This **** is going to be insane! Really excited for this one! The 1 bottle limit is turrible, but it won't stop me from driving 3 hours from Dallas.

I'll be there with my wife for sure. Can't wait for the new releases. Hopefully Jeff decides to do the ticket options with bottles included!

I was excited when I was only expecting O&P to be released, even more excited when NC was added. Now? ****, just give me ticket options already!

Wondering if anyone in Austin would be willing to try and hook me up with a bottle (or taste) of each. I'll be in Denver that weekend :(

I'm a Hoarders Society member, can offer up lots of Bruery goodies.

Yup. I may have room. Haven't decided if I'm doing the drive in one day or not.
I may hitch a ride with Rainer. He's my go to guy for pretty much everything. Trade advice, muling bottles, proxy trades, hitching a ride. I don't think he's on here yet, but I'd guess he will be eventually after I told him about this amazing place.

But if he isn't going to go, that would be excellent.

I may hitch a ride with Rainer. He's my go to guy for pretty much everything. Trade advice, muling bottles, proxy trades, hitching a ride. I don't think he's on here yet, but I'd guess he will be eventually after I told him about this amazing place.

But if he isn't going to go, that would be excellent.

If Rainer or Nico fall through, I believe I have room for one more. Plan is a day trip.

Oh snap you know Nico? Hey wanna mule a trade between us? :D

rainer's going? I thought he was unsure still

I do not know Nico but I'm always happy to mule. And no, I don't know if for sure Rainer is going or not, I was responding to you saying you may hitch a ride with Rainer and Nico offering a ride otherwise...

Back