Joseph James Brewing Glass (Las Vegas People)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fosterjm

Reaction score
Good Morning All,

I am trying to get my hands on some #properglassware for JJ Brewing. I talked with them over Instagram and it seems they dont have a webshop and the only way is to go every 3rd Saturday for a tour and they give a taster glass I think. Is there any other glassware from them floating around in LV? I saw on their IG they did a Valentines Day snifter.

No luck on Ebay either.

Any help/tips/suggestions would be great.

Cheers!
James

I got your back. They often demo product at various retail establishments around town, and usually give them away. Next time they do one close to my work or home, I'll be sure to grab you one. I'll also double check to be sure I don't have one laying around in the back of a cabinet somewhere.

I got your back. They often demo product at various retail establishments around town, and usually give them away. Next time they do one close to my work or home, I'll be sure to grab you one. I'll also double check to be sure I don't have one laying around in the back of a cabinet somewhere.

Kris. I am good on this one. Lovepea hooked me up!

I shouldve closed this down.

Back