June Ventura County Park Share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chemman141

Reaction score
Come and hate me in person! (Mostly) All joking aside these shares are a ton of fun, and what's better than legally drinking in a park? Hope to see some TBers there that aren't making the FWIBF this year. Cheers!

For those that don't do the facebook thing here are the details:
Jun 3rd 12:30 pm to ~9 pm
Another share at the park! Bring a couple bottles (try to leave the "Big Beer" bottles at home for this share) and something to throw on the grill/a side and lets have some fun! Tenative plan is to have it at the covered picnic area in the north west corner of the park (North of the tennis courts). If that is taken we will move it to the covered picnic area at Dos Vientos park. I will check for reservations the day before and update here if the location must be changed. Feel free to invite others! For those that are wondering, this is legal! We aren't pirates lol, it is perfectly legal to drink in Borchard Park. We have had this share many times and checked with the city before doing it.

Exact location on google maps:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/34°10'52.9%22N+118°57'08.5%22W/@34.1813684,-118.9545577,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d34.181364!4d-118.952369

oh ****, gotta write this down!
tv9aZlT.gif

This beer was fantastic.
W9rBLRi.jpg

Kill shot
6rdsQ0P.jpg

lfJvQPW.jpg

YPmXBBd.jpg

Defitiely chugged that bottle of Benny and the Brett's at the end. Someone left it 3 shares ago and I was tired of hauling it to the share every time haha.

Back