Just another dudes opinion

Discussion in 'Guys, what's ISO:FT?' started by Tamorin, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Tamorin

Tamorin

.... run on sentence I'm down to party but I've noticed our people fall short sometimes. give me a sec to explain. Ive drank many beverages of all types whether they were cheap or expensive for me they all had their different traits. One way or the other i mostly liked, why cause Idq liked to get drunk.

Now, Ive been drink primarily correctly brewed perfectly balanced beers of all sorts and style, matter of fact styles I've never knew even existed. I would like to inform u all that I don't have the time to sit here and educate the few of you who don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. I have been In this time period getting as ridiculously high as I can at all the same beer events that you and your closest friend have gone to.

With all do respect I speak these words of Blasphemy , how can u still say your palate is prepared for another wonderful round of Flora. Well, I say to you good sir, I'm glad we get more then one mouthful :) I've observed more then I spoke and I've listened to more then one of the brightest stars of this movement and I can say I much would rather listen to more then talk over some of the worlds most under celebrated human beings on the mother f$%^&*( planet.

Gosh darn u run on's So pretty much I'm saying that either way we win , I'm gonna be drunk and presumably high , but maybe , maybe not I feel like the more dunk I get I understand they world little bit better. I've been a party head my whole life , not bad drugs FYI. I see ourselves If I dare to associate myself with such fine women and gentleman as yourselves.

We are fortunate to be able to drink the most finest liquid on this planet, coming from Cottrells brewery as a volunteer for 6 months it's amazing to be apart of something and seeing from being to end how a amazing product is made. What I learned from these people was working in a brewery can be fun and buissness as well.

I will leave here with what I consider my final moment , Beer in all its forms is and was a common mans beverage. I can't help but type this in the way I see life as well as beer.

What I'm trying to say I hope we all are cool unpretentious people other wise , We all are gonna spend too much for amazing beer that I do admit desrves it but Do we have that to spend.

Chewers thankd for the read im gonna get high and jack off.

2. SeaWatchman

SeaWatchman

3. mixed_master7

mixed_master7

4. JulianB

JulianB

5. Sage

Sage

6. JulianB

JulianB

FTFY

GuzzleMcBrew, RayP, mateoloco and 7 others like this.
  7. ficklenicholas

ficklenicholas

8. Previously

Previously

[​IMG]

This man for mod.

9. Tamorin

Tamorin

I started with a reason but for some reason my girl was watching Catfish and things got convoluted, I just don't think we should crank the cost of beer up based on demand I had What I considered a business meeting and for me, If I paid of my over head I WOULD BRING DOWN my cost why?, to thank my customers. Thats me though.

10. Previously

Previously

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you!

11. boogercrack

boogercrack

I wish I was this high

12. tennispl

tennispl

No one, in the history of ever, has been this high before.

13. GoodGourdPlease

GoodGourdPlease

ISO: Peach Pumpkin Ale
    FT: Arm and Leg

#MakeItHappen

Der Fuchs, tosh, sacrelicio and 4 others like this.
  14. Previously

Previously

Voice of the people! Man of the people!

15. SeaWatchman

SeaWatchman

MordorMongo

16. Tamorin

Tamorin

17. JulianB

JulianB

Brez07, bdogg, drbenzo and 6 others like this.
  18. beeerear

beeerear

19. Tamorin

Tamorin

20. sacrelicio

sacrelicio

tosh likes this.