Kane 2017 ANTEAD Release

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, I understand it, but that doesn't mean I like the lottery.

Fingers crossed! I'll be drinking my last bottles of Vanilla and Cacao this weekend for my bachelor party

Congrats man.

I'm totally cool with the lottery aspect myself. I miss the surprise releases most times. Waking up at 11 to constantly refresh the Facebook page then jump in my car and book it an hour down south sucks.

giphy.gif

Would imagine the work product being put out by Kane fanboys will be low today. Can't wait to see the ensuing butthurt on Facebook/BA

Last edited:
Just realized I could edit my address on the eventbrite order. Changed it this morning, but not sure if that's too late. Probably won't win the lottery anyway.

obviously, I would love to win... although getting there after TB anniversary will be a little rough... but more than anything, I want to see a certain someone strike out...

oh, and I want to see JulianB troll someone and get threatened again.

Tomorrow is ANTEAD Lottery day - so what should WhalesandBigStouts be asking for his imaginary Kane ANTEAD set on BA? I wanna set the bar real high. I'm leaning towards:

FT: ANTEAD set 2017
ISO: KBBS + FF + BAIGCC + BAA + Very Hazy

look at this guy!

FT: Kane ANTEAD 2017 (pretrade) ISO: Points/offer I can't refuse
Discussion in 'ISO:FT' started by WhalesAndBigStouts, 3 minutes ago.

Watch Thread
Go to First Unread

1. WhalesAndBigStoutsInitiate (115)Feb 16, 2017Pennsylvania
    Beer Trader

NewI know the lottery hasn't run yet but based on how many entries I have, I'm assuming I win at least one or two sets.

FT:
    ANTEAD 2017 Full Set - 22 points (4 points per bottle plus 2 points factored in for having to drive/tolls)

ISO:
    KBBS (any batch) - 5 points
    FF - 2.5 points
    D6 - 8.5 points
    D2 - 10 points
    Assassin (any batch) - 2.75 points
    ANTEAD Vanilla or Coconut 2017 - 4 points
    Handjee - 4 points
    BAIGCC - 3.25 points
    Blauw/Rose - 10 points each
    Creanza - 9 points
    Cantillon mag x2 - 8.25 points
    Pliny Younger growler - 4 points

Looking for a reasonable offer I can't refuse close to or over 22 points or I'll probably just drink these myself. Can add stuff like Sneak Box cans and Blurberry Milkshake cans to seal the deal. Can possibly do this twice.

#1WhalesAndBigStouts, 3 minutes ago

I'm getting overwhelmed by messages:
DABBztf.png

Egdggv1.png

The Philly group I'm a part of on FB is losing their minds. It's funny as hell. Even after being told it's a trolljob, new people are still commenting. It's really making my morning.

Often times I think about how great the beer community is... Then there is this guy
Haha that's me, dude. It's a total troll post. Head on over to the Shittiest Deal on BA thread on here to see the deal - we basically crowdsourced the worst aspects of all BA trades and combined them into one for this.

Haha that's me, dude. It's a total troll post. Head on over to the Shittiest Deal on BA thread on here to see the deal - we basically crowdsourced the worst aspects of all BA trades and combined them into one for this.

Ha. Missed that too, Timmush -- But you know, despite that, it's scary I can believe it's real, because people shitlord and do *****ey things all the time.

So, I still want to kick people in the face sometimes regularly.

Back