Kane Brewing Company Rebrands

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mindfulales1

Reaction score
Don't know how many of you follow Kane through Facebook or Twitter, but they announced today their re-branding.
1463933_651438768239922_1693812497_n.jpg

We are extremely excited to announce the launch of our newly re-designed Kane Brewing Company logo. This project is something we have been working on for the past couple of months and we could not be more thrilled with the results. The new design streamlines our previous logo by eliminating some minor details but retains the key features we love. We created a design that will align better with the long-term vision of the brewery and lay the foundation for our future projects. Thanks to the team at One Trick Pony for all their help and excellent work.

We know there have been a lot of requests for new merchandise at the brewery over the past few months, but during the re-design process we didn’t want to continue to stock and sell merchandise knowing we were going to change some things up. New merchandise is on order and should be arriving over the next month. Cheers.

What do you guys think? I personally love the re-branding, every Kane beer I have had has been a winner and I am glad they are taking up some better imaging and advertising. I can't wait to see new Kane merchandise roll out.

It's going to take some getting used to. It has a bit of a throwback feel that I really like. So many people butthurt on facebook over this. Ridiculous

As long as they eventually bottle that ANTEAD w/ coffee and make more Sea Change, they can put whatever logo they want on the bottles

Looking at their old logo side by side I definitely like the new, simplistic logo more.

KANE_WP_3.jpg

Im into the new logo - I was never a big fan of the original one, although I kinda liked that it said "Ocean, New Jersey" on it. This explains why every time I've been there asking about glassware for the past 4 months they've said "not yet, but we'll have more eventually."

I am also up in the air on this one...To me the new logo feels like it should have been the starting logo and the original logo would be what they would have moved to. The new one just feels to startup-ish and the old one seems more refined (whatever that means).

Regardless I am now glad they will be able to move forward with acquiring and selling glassware.

people on BA are flipping out of it, I frankly think the old logo looked amateurish and shitty tbh

Looks like Kane finally does 750ml growler fills and sells their own (slick-looking) empties... been looking forward to them filling smaller growlers for sometime. I need to go back.

Back