Kegs locally available

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poonamibaxter

Reaction score
I know a few of us have keezers/kegerators at home so I thought maybe we could have a thread so we can keep up on deals and new stuff to the market.

I'm currently rolling with Yeti($60 with aha discount) and Avery 22($150). I don't notice the dry hopping on the Avery so I wouldn't buy it again.

My buddy said he has been keeping sculpin( grapefruit and regular) on tap for $90. I may go that route when the Avery kicks.

What do you have on tap?

I'll answer my own question about Luponic Distortion.

64632275-31D1-4BDE-999B-DFEE1E4D7786.jpg

Lol so do you call the distro or go through liquor stores? I can't imagine Summit, CR Goodman or Elite would be wanting for private accounts.

I get all of my kegs from Lukas, Mr Bs or go straight to the brewery itself. I returned a keg to Lukas today and saw the Luponic keg sitting there. They also had a Tank 7 and an Eddyline Crank Yankers amongst others sitting there. Odell IPA will probably be my next purchase.

Great Divide gives you 20% off if you have your aha card so yeti kegs are $64 after tax.

Dang $64? That is a steal! I didn't realize Mr bs ran kegs either that is good to know.

It's the best deal in town. They charge $100 deposit which stings a little at first but that price is redic. Before they opened the new brewery it used to be like $50 a keg.

I know that Mollys and Parker Payless stock kegs also. Mr B doesn't stock kegs so anything you get from him will need to be ordered but it only takes a couple days. Next time you are there have them put you on the keg email list. He has gotten me BCBS, BCBW, Lolita, Avery 22 amongst others. I still need to get someone to get me the 411 on La Folie. My buddy in Dallas gets kegs of it for like $130 or so.

Luponic kicked so I got this to replace it. I'm trying to power through the yeti kegs but it's tough with the weather warming up

87A438C1-F76E-4994-ADEC-BEFFEFAAB774.jpg

I have a kegerator that previously held kombucha. It has problems holding temp. Yours for a sixer. Hit me up.

NEEDS WORK BUT IS FREE ESSENTIALLY.

Put Odell Ipa on tap today. A little steep from Lukas at $95 seeing as I have seen it for $88 at other places but at $1.16 a glass for it, pretty ****ing tough to beat.

$75?! It'd stay on tap at my house for that price. I was planning on picking up a crank Yanker keg but I guess that cat is out of the bag on it. They said those fly out the door.

I just came across this thread and figured I'd chime in on my experience with a La Folie sixtel. I got a 1/6 barrel of La Folie from Argonaut in 2015. I called and talked to the beer guy months before it was released, and he was actually awesome about calling me with an update every time he had one. Apparently they were only able to get two of them, and one went to me. It was $95. That's right, just $95.

poonamibaxter

Any recommendations on places where I can get my CO2 tank refilled or swapped around the Littleton area.

Brew House next to dry dock will fill it, Chambers liquors near there will swap it out. No clue on Littleton as I have a 20lb so i head that way.

Back