La Muerta Day 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcc1

Reaction score
Who's going?

I have classes on Saturday so I can't make it for the bottle share. I'm hoping to head down after I get out of class assuming bottles are still available (~2 PM). I'd love to grab a couple of these. Hope y'all have fun!

5bb4fd3040ab11e39d4222000aaa07fd_8.jpg

Last edited:
I might go down... but at the end of ATX beer week if I mention going to SA for this my wife might just murder me, lol.

Who's going?

I have classes on Saturday so I can't make it for the bottle share. I'm hoping to head down after I get out of class assuming bottles are still available (~2 PM). I'd love to grab a couple of these. Hope y'all have fun!

5bb4fd3040ab11e39d4222000aaa07fd_8.jpg
Scott said they'd made enough bottles that he hopes to have it for "weeks after". I think it'll be fine.

Good to hear. I'll be in town early on the 10th. I'm hoping that my timing is right, I would love to snag this beer.
Off topic, do they show most of the football games at the brewery on sundays?
Judging from the screen shot on their blog it seems they do, just wanted to double check.
I'm hoping to catch the giant/raider game that Sunday. It would be nice to roll from the airport straight to the brewery.

When is the bottle share? I'll probably go but I'm not waking up at 5am to drink beer.

When is the bottle share? I'll probably go but I'm not waking up at 5am to drink beer.

Can't start until 7:30, right? I believe thats what I remember from Scott's new guidelines.

I'll be there after 7:30. I feel like sleeping in a little and it should be fine. schillman They pretty much play all the football games on Sunday. Just ask and they'll put yours on if they have it.

If any DFW peeps are willing to get an extra bottle or two I'd love to buy 1-2 bottles to try. Let me know if you are able to.

If anyone is interested trading a bottle I'd like to try this. Simple bottle for bottle or something like that.

Anyone make it to this? Curious how it went compared the last few releases JK and freetaills own SM.

Anyone make it to this? Curious how it went compared the last few releases JK and freetaills own SM.

It went amazingly well. Selling the bottles BEFORE they opened worked fantastically. I got there just before 9:30, and there were about 50 people there already. We got wristbands, and they started calling groups of 25 in at 9:30. With 2 registers open, things went quickly, and everyone had their bottles by 10:00. Couldn't have been smoother

It went amazingly well. Selling the bottles BEFORE they opened worked fantastically. I got there just before 9:30, and there were about 50 people there already. We got wristbands, and they started calling groups of 25 in at 9:30. With 2 registers open, things went quickly, and everyone had their bottles by 10:00. Couldn't have been smoother

Wow, only 50 people by 9:30?! Sours really are the new imperial stout.

only problem with getting bottles by 10 was that they werent selling food or beer on draft till 1130(?), wasn't about to wait that long. #aintnoonegottimefodat

Back