Laramie tips?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drgarage1

Not a real doctor. Lives in garage.
Reaction score
I'm going to be in the L for a long weekend soon. I'll be stopping at Crooked Stave before driving up north, but are there any stores or breweries near Laramie I should be checking? Specifically hoping to find some Melvin while I'm out that way.

Simpsons did it best.
giphy.gif

I'm going to be in the L for a long weekend soon. I'll be stopping at Crooked Stave before driving up north, but are there any stores or breweries near Laramie I should be checking? Specifically hoping to find some Melvin while I'm out that way.
Not sure about up that way but Melvin is all over Denver. If you happen to be coming in the month of August, it's the beer of the month at Grapevine and it's a couple dollars of a 4/6pk

Not sure about up that way but Melvin is all over Denver. If you happen to be coming in the month of August, it's the beer of the month at Grapevine and it's a couple dollars of a 4/6pk
Very helpful -- I'm actually flying into DIA on Friday morning. Will have to hit up Grapevine. Does Melvin can-date?

Very helpful -- I'm actually flying into DIA on Friday morning. Will have to hit up Grapevine. Does Melvin can-date?
They have a date sticker on the pack. Don't sleep on the Hubert from Melvin. That stuff is good. Grabbed a case last Friday and I need to head down for more. And it's only $8.50 a 6pk this month at Grapevine

Back