Las Vegas bottle shop recs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am flying out to Vegas on Sunday. Any new places to check out? I'm staying at Bally's and won't have a rental car. Where is a good shop to grab some beers to take back to my room? I don't mind taking a cab or uber if necessary.

I've encountered a beer wasteland too. Lots of macro craft like FW etc. After lots of digging found Khourys about 15 mins off the strip to be the spot. Bought a horizontal of Tilquin Mure, Quechste (prune), and regular. Plus a Lambikxs to wash it down. The lady at Taco and Beers gave me the follow up rec. Apparently this bottle shop does once a week shares too. Had a great graveyard going.

Is Khoury's still the spot to hit? Heading to Vegas this upcoming weekend. Looking to try and find some bottles to celebrate and enjoy on the trip, not bring back. So, if its just an ok, selection may not be worth the trip- as I know,Vegas does tend to be a wasteland for good beer.

I havent been since I moved about a year and half ago, but as far as I know, yes it still is.

Visited Khoury's in April and got Mure, Plum, and regular Tilquin. Also had Pirate Bomb.

Tacos and Beer has amazing tacos, good draft, and great (but pricey) on-site bottles.

Back