Lisbon recs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digita7693

Reaction score
Will be in Lisbon for 4 days in March any recs?

Beer, coffee, food, sights, hiking, running, whatever...

Thanks!

I've found the RB guide to be pretty handy for beery things.

https://www.ratebeer.com/places/city/lisboa/0/164/

Passarola are based in Lisbon and do some decent stuff. Mean Sardine is the other Portuguese craft brand you see around. I remember enjoying their pale ales.

I've been to plenty of good restaurants in Lisbon over the years but unhelpfully couldn't tell you the names of any of them!

Cerveteca Lisboa is pretty solid. Food is amazing in Lisbon, I enjoyed Cervejaria Ramiro, Taberna da Rua das Flores, and Peixola. Heard great things about Sala de Corte if you like steak.

I used to live in Lisbon. For beer 2 Corvos taproom, Cerveteca and LxBeer are my favorites. Recently a Delirium Café opened downtown but have not tried it yet, and if the one in Brussels is the standard I would not recommend it. To eat has changed a lot over the last years... I always like casa dos passarinhos and you should look for small neighborhood restaurants that you'd not normally associate with tourists. When I go back I always enjoy some of the best meals in cheap/working class joints all around the city.

dos Corvos, Cerveteca, and Lis Beer were all great. Particularly enjoyed Cerveteca, the knowledgeable staff and just super laid back place, though that was Lisbon in general. The food was spectacular. The day trip to the coast was amazing.

Fabrica Coffee was wonderful, great people and wonderful coffee.
Coppenhagen Coffee Lab sucked, lackluster coffee, **** service and **** attitudes.

If you are into vegan food: The Food Temple, which had a great Portugese craft beer selection, and a delicious menu, which changed every night was fantastic. Ao 26 Vegan Food Project was delicious as well.

Definitely going back, and plan on going for 2 weeks:)

Thanks for the recs.

Back