LNBT 21

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the first game of the Blackhawks Stanley Cup run.

UGhss4X.jpg

1:

null_zps22c9673a.jpg

Round 2 tonight. Let me just say. I've had a bottle of Double Sunshine & 2 cans of HT in the past few days and now this. IMO, It goes D.Citra > HT > D.Sunshine. D.Sunshine was a pretty big letdown for me as I anticipated more. It was way too sweet for my liking. Also, if I'm playing Disc Golf or Kayaking, HT always wins.

I posted this beer in the hauls thread. nanobrew hooked it up big time on this one. Properly cellared for 6 days after receiving, I think it really helped this one. Drinking sublimely right now. Thanks nano.
07be29e18bc3697c52f9f3874394d769_640x640.jpg

do you even shower beer? psh do you even shower at all?

Hey Jim (liquid), I'll be in Orlando before our meetup that week, what places are must hits for me (bottles, tap, etc)? I'm staying at the Hilton Resort in Orlando.

Hey Jim (liquid), I'll be in Orlando before our meetup that week, what places are must hits for me (bottles, tap, etc)? I'm staying at the Hilton Resort in Orlando.

That Hilton Resort is a really nice place. As for a bottle shop, Knightly Spirits, the one on Orange Blossom Trail, is the best by a good margin. Total Wine might be worth a stop as well. Red Light Red Light is probably the best tap house in Orlando.

How's it drinkin'?

So, I took the first sip and thought something was a little bit off...it seemed a little bit thin and slightly astringent. However, this beer is now shining after I let it sit for 15 mins. I don't take tasting notes, but I want to say that the last time I had this beer (6+ months ago) I recalled the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back