LNBT 7/27/13

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4balance

Reaction score
Chores are done, let the cheers begin.
null_zps5b91e7b2.jpg

Cheers ~

Hospital? Hope youse ok.

Not me.

Uncle (the man that got me into craft) was riding home on his Harley and got hit by a car. He's lookin really bad. Broken pelvis, arm, both legs. Right leg isn't getting blood flow and might have to be amputated above the knee if they can't fix it.

This month needs to end.

Not me.

Uncle (the man that got me into craft) was riding home on his Harley and got hit by a car. He's lookin really bad. Broken pelvis, arm, both legs. Right leg isn't getting blood flow and might have to be amputated above the knee if they can't fix it.

This month needs to end.

Crazy ****. Hope he pulls thru with minimal long term damage. I know two different folks who have been there. **** is not pretty. My next brew will be for him.

Not me.

This month needs to end.
Oh man, sorry to hear that...heres to a speedy recovery.

Here we are, seeking out great beer on the islands. Found a great hole in the wall pizza joint with a ridiculous beer list:

DF51A1C5-F7D2-4CD9-86F7-8C6B2F12D5A1-597-00000034A82C762F_zpsf946da54.jpg

94B29A6A-733B-48D7-8C5E-56F0A2AA5DD5-597-00000034B113FDA6_zpse6f3afe0.jpg

My wife not only puts up with, but takes part in my obsession. I love her.
What island, and what kind of pizza?

Beachwood BBQ and Brewing INXS of Hops on cask with Mosaic hops. Wonderful aromas of pine and tropical fruit with a huge bitter finish that makes you want to go back for more.
IMG_20130727_180050_zps9ca0e3f2.jpg

That beer looks great and dat sun! You spend the day at the beach (a block from your house) then hit up the bar in that weather. Jelly!! Cheers Chris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back