LNBT July 6th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeox

Reaction score
xgjB8tk.jpg

I think it took me most of the week to recover from my little brother's bachelor party in NOLA last weekend ... not that I haven't been drinking this week (highlights: Galaxy Slayer, Centennial Ninja, Bitches Brew, and RuinTen), but I haven't been keeping up with the forum. I tried to go out of my way to drink local on this trip and was not impressed ... but it's not like I was anywhere you'd expect to have great beer. We did feed some gators, though, so you know, that's cool.

Figured I'd get weird tonight with the Big Gruesome, courtesy of ForkAndSpoonOperator. It smells like chocolate but tastes like peanuts. Not sure how I feel about this one but it's interesting (and half gone).

Oof that picture sucks. Sorry. I didn't realize that online poker would wash out the rest of the picture.

Started off tonight with some homebrewed saison. That keg is just about kicked, and I'll be sad to see it go. Followed it up with the new Maine Brewing Co. Another One and Weez combo. Another One was good, but there was a bit more roast on Weez than I care for in a Black IPA. Finishing the night up with a homebrewed imperial stout that could probably use a touch more carbonation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back