Logsdon Sells

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I care about Peche n Brett and Peche n Brett only.

Can I pay Dave Logsdon a small amount of money to make only this beer for me and distribute it through a drinking fountain in my home?

Also, why does every brewer have a beer related name? Brett Porter (Goose Island - 2 names that correlate!), Charles Porter, Glen HillFarmstead, Shane DeGarde, Paul DosEquis. Really, I don't get it. Is it the Illuminati?

I care about Peche n Brett and Peche n Brett only.

Can I pay Dave Logsdon a small amount of money to make only this beer for me and distribute it through a drinking fountain in my home?

Also, why does every brewer have a beer related name? Brett Porter (Goose Island - 2 names that correlate!), Charles Porter, Glen HillFarmstead, Shane DeGarde, Paul DosEquis. Really, I don't get it. Is it the Illuminati?
Greg Stone, Shuwane

http://thefullpint.com/beer-news/why-did-dave-logsdon-sell-logsdson-farmhouse-ales/

TFP: Obviously the main concern from those not happy with the news is that the beer will change and favorites like Peche N’ Brett will ride into the sunset. How do you address these concerns?

DL: First of all, I am not stepping away from Logsdon Farmhouse Ales. I am stepping away from the day to day operations of running this farmhouse brewery. I will still be overseeing the brewing and recipe development and quality control with no plans to remove myself from that. I am not looking to be phased out. As for our current products, they will remain the same, and I will be looking to develop new beers that will now have a greater reach with our new partnership. Particular to your Peche n Brett question, I just harvested the peaches last week and look forward to the upcoming batch.

Back