Looking for Polygamy Porter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigGene

Reaction score
Have had no luck posting ISO-FT on the ****** site as everyone wants the flavor of the day and overhyped IPAS.

I have a friend that is enamored with the label for Polygamy Porter. I would like to do a Locals 4 locals to anyone that lay hands on a few bottles, cans of it. Would love it if I could get a shirt for her.

I have all of FLorida distro.

Thank you

Can't help you with bottles, but I've got a Polgamy Porter pint glass that you can have once you get friend some bottles.

We don't get Wasatch in WA, but I think Oregon does. I'm sure somebody can help you out.

Assuming Seekabrew is accurate (and it is often slightly wrong, but it is a decent starting point), it is sold in Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Dakota, Iowa, and Minnesota. I know that the one bottle I have was bought by my friend when he was passing through Iowa City.

Back