Make-up hunahpu's stout batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just emailed them to find out if people turning in more than one wristband at a time is going to be allowed. Hope so but I have a few contingency plans in mind if not.

Very generous of CCB. Someone could have potentially attended Hunahpu day for free, got a free bottle of hunahpu, drank for free all day the day after Hunahpu day, had the chance to buy a case of DB Hunahpu, and had the chance to buy a case of Hunahpu + the two they are now offering. Though I am still glad I refuse to attend these events and poured hershey syrup and cinnamon in my Miller High Life's instead of going to Huna Day.

Wristband must also still be on your wrist. Please mail wrist with wristband attached to CCB for verification.

You want a wrist? I can get you a wrist, believe me. There are ways dude. you don't wanna know about it, believe me. Hell, I can get you a wrist by 3 o'clock this afternoon...with a wristband. These ****ing amateurs.

You want a wrist? I can get you a wrist, believe me. There are ways dude. you don't wanna know about it, believe me. Hell, I can get you a wrist by 3 o'clock this afternoon...with a wristband. These ****ing amateurs.

This won't work with just a wrist, you're probably going to have to add. Perhaps a toe or something similar.

Very generous of CCB. Someone could have potentially attended Hunahpu day for free, got a free bottle of hunahpu, drank for free all day the day after Hunahpu day, had the chance to buy a case of DB Hunahpu, and had the chance to buy a case of Hunahpu + the two they are now offering. Though I am still glad I refuse to attend these events and poured hershey syrup and cinnamon in my Miller High Life's instead of going to Huna Day.
Well that took a twist.

Back