Miami Recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASUBeer

Reaction score
I'll be in Miami next week for work. I'd love recommendations on:

*bottle shops
*bars
*good food
*local beers to look for

Thanks.

Just spent a month in Miami.
Bars:
Lokal, Kush, The Abbey
Bottle shops:
Big Game Liquors, Total Wine on Biscayne Blvd, Whole Foods (for Jai Alai)
Food:
Red, Lokal, Yardbird, Bunny Cakes (best cupcakes you'll ever eat), Garcias
Local Beer:
J Wakefield Brewing, Wynwood brewing, Due South..

Great city for beer events and a ton of generous beer geeks! Have fun!

Thanks. I'll check out those places. Gonna be down there this week for work and will need a good beer or two at night.

Will I find any place with J Wakefield beers on tap? I know he's opening his brewery, so didn't know if he was still brewing beers that bars would have on tap.

Awesome suggestions. I swung by Lokal for a few Funky Buddha drafts, some gator tacos, and a Bourbon County Coffee draft. Then I swung by Big Game Liquors, and grabbed some Humidor IPAs (CC) and bottle of Angels Envy rye whiskey aged in carribean rum barrels.

A+ outing in my books.

Glad to hear it, man! I was unable to to find any J Wakefield on draft during my stay so can't really give you any advice for that. Perhaps chard_logic could give you a suggestion.

I'll be in Miami next weekend. Staying on Miami Beach and won't have a car while down there. But looks like Kush and Abbey should be easy enough to get to? I also see there is a new Yard House as well. And will that Whole Foods on Miami Beach have Jai Alai?

Latest posts

Back