Michael Saboe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Respirologist

Reaction score
So I think it would be really cool to hear from Mike. Why do I want to ask some questions ? Of course we would all like to hear the story of how he is no longer with TG, but if it isn't cool to talk about then lets leave it in the past and focus on the future which... I think I speak for alot of Massachusetts beer geeks when I say rumors are flying and the man behind KBBS could be assisting with a Tree House Good Morning variant (Bourbon and/or Vanilla Bean). Mind. Blown.

@BrewmastaMike is his twitter. I'm going to tag jomobono and digitalnate in case they want to chime in. No pressure..... But everyone I speak to keeps saying " Is Treehouse going to hire Mike full time ? We seem to be lacking in the BA Stout Category in this area and this could be a game changer" etc etc.....

Comment or don't. Hugs. Bye.

So I think it would be really cool to hear from Mike. Why do I want to ask some questions ? Of course we would all like to hear the story of how he is no longer with TG, but if it isn't cool to talk about then lets leave it in the past and focus on the future which... I think I speak for alot of Massachusetts beer geeks when I say rumors are flying and the man behind KBBS could be assisting with a Tree House Good Morning variant (Bourbon and/or Vanilla Bean). Mind. Blown.

@BrewmastaMike is his twitter. I'm going to tag jomobono and digitalnate in case they want to chime in. No pressure..... But everyone I speak to keeps saying " Is Treehouse going to hire Mike full time ? We seem to be lacking in the BA Stout Category in this area and this could be a game changer" etc etc.....

Comment or don't. Hugs. Bye.
Agreed...man is a legend

This blows my mind. I did a trade with him a long time ago, then teased him a little about his Layne Staley avatar, saying it was the lead singer of Placebo.

Are you saying that, if I had resisted the urge to be a smartass, I could have had the inside track on TG? Damn.

This blows my mind. I did a trade with him a long time ago, then teased him a little about his Layne Staley avatar, saying it was the lead singer of Placebo.

Are you saying that, if I had resisted the urge to be a smartass, I could have had the inside track on TG? Damn.
#maninthewalezbox

Back