Mother freaking Saturday 8/24 dranking thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesotaryan

Reaction score
It's almost eleven, that counts right?

qMzIvNGl.jpg

Love that we can edit thread titles!

So this was the plan for this fine Saturday,

zYdCDK7.jpg

Rare DOS, RareR DOS, NooneR b3 (all most recent batches) horizontal
I opened the Rare DOS first. Infected.
Okay...no problem, I have a backup bottle! Infected.

Y0DKE1x.jpg

:(

Guess it's only these two then

Y5u4155.jpg

JLq9NQc.jpg

Dat elitist prick bstyle refuses to come to the dark side over here at BT... and I should be able to turn him for I am his father....but sadly his resistance remains strong:p

Anyway... trying some Prairie... all good...
DSCF0975_zps314520d5.jpg

Checked out my friend's new place on the Russian River. Had some Brekle's Brown, Dogtown Pale and some PBR while spending some time in the river. Good way to spend a Saturday.
I like Brekle's and I don't care who knows it.

I didn't realize there was a stigma about it. It's an awesome brown that is single hopped with Citra. Doesn't get much better than that.
There's no stigma, except for the general lack of enthusiasm brown ales receive. I think it's a great beer, myself, and congratulate you on your good taste and panache.

There's no stigma, except for the general lack of enthusiasm brown ales receive. I think it's a great beer, myself, and congratulate you on your good taste and panache.
Ok. Just making sure. I agree about the brown ales. I love them, but they don't get respect. Brekle's is one of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back