My Beer Fridge Broke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrownBear

Reaction score
My beer fridge broke. I'm debating if I should fix it (don't know how or how much) or if I should just store beer in it. If the later, any suggestions to make it ideal for beer storage? Or is it good as it is..

whose_line_is_it_anyway_i_m_confused_gif_by_dustiniz117-d6ixzef.gif

Fair. I guess... what I'm asking. I have a broken fridge...and just wondering if I should fix or convert to beer cellar (50-60) degrees. I don't know how they compare cost wise. Cheapest option wins..

Fair. I guess... what I'm asking. I have a broken fridge...and just wondering if I should fix or convert to beer cellar (50-60) degrees. I don't know how they compare cost wise. Cheapest option wins..
The cheapest option seems like it would be a broken fridge that doesn't operate on electricity any longer, and is already paid for.

Or I'm confused.

Well my place gets pretty hot or cold..poorly insulated house..wasn't sure if there was something i could install to keep it fairly regulated.

hahaha i guess it was a pie in the sky idea. I saw a video about turning coolers into fridges. Thought there might be a simple hack or product for broken fridges.

No worries guys. Thanks for the help!

OP, these guys are a bunch of dicks and don't even understand what you are asking. What you want to do is put all of your beer in the broken beer fridge then put that whole broken fridge into a different fridge that still works. I did this at my house with pretty good results, except all of the produce keeps going bad because there is no room for it in the fridge anymore.

OP, these guys are a bunch of dicks and don't even understand what you are asking. What you want to do is put all of your beer in the broken beer fridge then put that whole broken fridge into a different fridge that still works. I did this at my house with pretty good results, except all of the produce keeps going bad because there is no room for it in the fridge anymore.
Dick

Back