Need help with this glass!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fosterjm

Reaction score
Hello Good Morning & Good Evening.

I am in DESPERATE search of this glass. I am going to hold onto it to drink #properglassware with my daughter when she turns 21. Only problem is they dont ship this glass to the US. Is there anyone who can either trade me for 1 or 2 or allow me to send this to their house and use my fedex number to send it to me here in California.

http://store.fullers.co.uk/Store/Product/NVAHPG.aspx

Any help would be IMMENSELY appreciated.

Thank you,
James

Hello Good Morning & Good Evening.

I am in DESPERATE search of this glass. I am going to hold onto it to drink #properglassware with my daughter when she turns 21. Only problem is they dont ship this glass to the US. Is there anyone who can either trade me for 1 or 2 or allow me to send this to their house and use my fedex number to send it to me here in California.

http://store.fullers.co.uk/Store/Product/NVAHPG.aspx

Any help would be IMMENSELY appreciated.

Thank you,
James
Proper glassware for what beer?

I might be able to help out. Shipping will probably be a ***** though.

I might be able to help out. Shipping will probably be a ***** though.

I can send direct to your house.
This is a dumb question, but do you have access to Fedex in the UK?
I can just provide you my account number and drop it off.

James

I was more referring to the shipping costs being a *****. It looks like Fuller's charges a flat fee of £8 for shipping to the UK. There is FedEx here but it's stupid expensive--it'd be like $100+ to ship a glass. I've shipped small packages to the states before via Royal Mail and it usually works out to $10-15. So the total for glass + shipping would probably be around $30-40. Feel free to PM me if you're still interested.

Back